Much Strangeness

United States
Antioch, CA
StabbyDrifter
I was tuning in an open lobby at Sierra and left briefly to add a wing but when I returned my attemps to continue had me enter the point of view of someone elses car. I tried a couple more times before leaving and re-joining to try again with the same result. What is going on?

I was tuning in an open lobby at Sierra and left briefly to add a wing but when I returned my attemps to continue had me enter the point of view of someone elses car. I tried a couple more times before leaving and re-joining to try again with the same result. What is going on?
Must be a bug of some kind. It might be fixed in a hotfix. If this keeps happening, you should report it to PD and or Sony.

i1bqQaoW0r0ljO.jpg

That happened to me 3 or 4 times since the game launched. But I also had my name and the name of the player I'm viewing in yellow color. And in different updates. But it's been a couple of months since the last one, and never got it again. I think its a very minor glitch that many people never had and will never get.

Last edited:
Back