MUGEN S2000 '00 - Silver/Grey

  • Thread starter Thread starter Outeke
  • 15 comments
  • 1,571 views

Outeke

Luca - GTA V
Premium
Messages
10,207
Messages
MyBoardNick
I have 7 colours so far, but I might be missing 1 more colour.

Who got both silver and grey and can show me the difference?
I have one of those, but don't know which.

Or aren't there 2 different ones?

Thanks, could offer anything for the missing one.

Thanks!

Out
 
I just got the blue one. But id love all the other colours.
Anything you would like for some of them?

Ticket 77?
 
I have one that looks grey to me.
Would you like me to send it over?
 
I have one that looks grey to me.
Would you like me to send it over?

Maybe you can share it online, so when I get axx to the ps3, I can compare it with the one I got already (no use for doubles)

I would really hear from somebody who got both...
 
Maybe you can share it online, so when I get axx to the ps3, I can compare it with the one I got already (no use for doubles)

I would really hear from somebody who got both...

It's in my racing account.
FR sent.
 
Fixed (busy deleting)
 
It's in my racing account.
FR sent.

Ok, thanks, I bought 2 grey ones, and those are exactly like the one you share now..:(
Thanks for the help!

Anybody else?
 
So nobody has both silver and grey version of this car?

Another non-existing car on the list of "non-paintables"...
 
Has anything more been found out about this?? I am trying to collect all the unpaintables and would like to know if there is a silver and a grey.
I have added pics of all the s2000 i have, see if they are different to what you have.


White by DMA91K, on Flickr

Black by DMA91K, on Flickr

Red by DMA91K, on Flickr

Blue by DMA91K, on Flickr

Yellow by DMA91K, on Flickr

Grey by DMA91K, on Flickr
 
These are the colors of the Mugen S2000s '00 that I have...
White / Yellow / Black / Silver / Red / Blue / Deep Purple (some consider Dark Blue) It's so dark it's almost Black. Hope this helps.
 
Great guys you just found my friend year old thread 👍
 
Great guys you just found my friend year old thread 👍

At least they used the search function! So its ok in this case I guess...
 
At least they used the search function! So its ok in this case I guess...

Yes its ok I think 👍
Using search function seems to be hard to someones :lol:
 
Silver and Grey are one and the same... check Duck's Car List... all been resolved. Move along people, nothing to see here.
 
Back