Mugen S2000 and 1999 Honda S2000...

  • Thread starter Thread starter MidFieldMaven
  • 1 comments
  • 711 views
Messages
3,417
United States
NJ
Messages
Rave2Grave
I bought both and they have the exact same specs in the garage.

242 hp @ 8000 rpm
160.5 ft-lbs @ 7500 rpm
1240 kg

How is that possible when, according to the in-game info, the Mugen has a special 4-2-1 header and intake?

As for PP, the Mugen has 426, the regular car has...get this...428!

Anyone have an explanation? I feel like the Mugen should be, I don't know, better than the stock car.

I haven't looked to see what happens when I give them both an oil change, so maybe that's when the differences become apparent.
 
I bought both and they have the exact same specs in the garage.

242 hp @ 8000 rpm
160.5 ft-lbs @ 7500 rpm
1240 kg

How is that possible when, according to the in-game info, the Mugen has a special 4-2-1 header and intake?

As for PP, the Mugen has 426, the regular '99 S2000 has...get this...428!

Anyone have an explanation? I feel like the Mugen should be, I don't know, better than the stock car.

I haven't looked to see what happens when I give them both an oil change, so maybe that's when the differences become apparent.
There are many odd things like this with PP.
The more powerful & lighter Audi R8 5.2 Chromline has less PP than the standard 5.2.
 
Back