Mugen S2000, Lutecia RenaultSport Trophy Race Car and Altezza Touring car

  • Thread starter Thread starter TbM
  • 14 comments
  • 1,065 views

TbM

GTP Rogue Trader
Premium
Messages
371
These are the only cars i have left to collect, if its not on this list i have it for trade so let me know what you need in return, I also have plenty of paints if thats what your after.


Wanted List.
Mugen S2000 ‘00->

Lutecia Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00-> White(#66), Silver

#10 Altezza Touring car
 
Last edited:
I have Mugen with ..691 miles on it
 
Which colour?
 
dark Blue
 
Nevermind
 
What color is that #10 tezza. I think the only one I've got is gray...

You're looking for specific colors though...
 
dark Blue
Thanks but i got a pm for a 0 miles one.


What color is that #10 tezza. I think the only one I've got is gray...

You're looking for specific colors though...

I think its grey with yellow mirrors, best way to check is to see if it has a big number 10 on the side of it, if it has that, its the one im after.
 
i have mugen s2000 in red and altezza but i cant trade atm, pm if interested
 
TbM
Thanks but i got a pm for a 0 miles one.




I think its grey with yellow mirrors, best way to check is to see if it has a big number 10 on the side of it, if it has that, its the one im after.

lol, I KNOW what the BEST way to check is, I'm not at my PS3. I was trying to go off of memory.
 
i have mugen s2000 in red and altezza but i cant trade atm, pm if interested
Ill pm you soon.


lol, I KNOW what the BEST way to check is, I'm not at my PS3. I was trying to go off of memory.
No worries let me know when your at your ps3 and can check.
 
Sorry m8, mine's not the #10 one.

Cheers.
 
That all said, that white Mugen S2000 has just surfaced in my UCD...

If you're still interested in it, let me know.

I'm looking for vehicles in the range of the 787B...

It might be faster to PM me a link to the thread.
 
That all said, that white Mugen S2000 has just surfaced in my UCD...

If you're still interested in it, let me know.

I'm looking for vehicles in the range of the 787B...

It might be faster to PM me a link to the thread.

Pm sent.
 
aaaaaaand PM sent back.

Consider it a done deal. I'm available to trade today after reset in about 5 hours.
 
Lutecia Sport Trophy is in the OCD, and it is a damn blast to drive!
 
Back