syntex123

Currently lurking!
Premium
Norway
Færder
syntex123
Syntex260Z
Since noone has brought it up, I will.

Now that multiclass racing is confirmed, what do you hope it brings? Do you want this feature online and in arcade mode, maybe you want it in Sports mode, or are you okay with multi-class racing only appearing in the campaign?(where it has been spotted so far)

Share your thoughts down below.

I'd like to see multi class added to the official-jump into type online races. League racing is brilliant, but it's a huge time commitment, especially if you want to do well. Would be nice to be able to race with good and quick drivers in a multi-class event!

Also, thinking about this, you could have it set up as a GT open loby type thing, but with mandatory qualifying. All drivers get to set times with either any car they like, or all car types available for that session and then they are broken down by speed. Fastest drivers get the fastest cars, slower drivers get the slower cars (kinda how it is irl)... would be pretty cool I think and wouldn't require much on the back end to set it up

Last edited:
I was about to mention what you said about fast vs slow. It makes a lot of sense to have it work like that. Shuffle racing with multi-class touches would be nice too

I was about to mention what you said about fast vs slow. It makes a lot of sense to have it work like that. Shuffle racing with multi-class touches would be nice too

You could even limit LMP1/2 cars and GT3/GTLM cars between the driver ratings... so say only the S-ranked drivers get access to the LMP1's and then A get LMP2 B-C get GT3 etc etc... could work quite well and actually give you a reason to play online more often... as imo the current incentives aren't that great

Restrict multi class racing to A and S SR, because right now you would probably have GT3 cars actively blocking and knocking LMP cars.

In campain there is a race with Porsche 911RSR, 30laps and 30 cars, and as far as I saw, it is multi class racing...

Cheers...

This is where GTS can shine.
Is there a limit to how classes can be set up? Are you able to choose cars in offline racing? What's the maximum grid size offline? Can a Super Taikyu race be replicated? It has 8 classes. This is what I'd be doing for an offline and online Multi-class series.

Back