Multi driver enduracnce team search/pre sign up/3 confirmed teams

P1K3Y_M1k3Y

Made for Racing (M4R) CORE N24 team
Premium
United Kingdom
East Sussex
P1K3Y_M1K3Y
I have had this idea boilling in my head for a while and have asked some of my fellow racers and have 3 teams interested and am looking for more.

By multi driver teams I mean teams of 2 drivers thet can all get to the same location to race!

I am happy to have a series with large gaps between races (even 1 race a month if necessary) and plan them based on the best availability of all the drivers. I know this will be difficult and that is why the calendar could have large gaps between races to ensure all teams can attend most of the races 👍

I will also use a drop score system so that all teams can miss at least 1 race with no penalty at all.

The races themselves will be a minimum of either 6 or 4 hours in length with the longest being either 10 or 12 hours depending on majority preference.

All race details will be discussed in this thread if and when we have a minimum of 8 committed teams.

Once details are decided on a full series thread will be made.

I am hoping that this thread can act as a pre series sign up thread so that teams can show interest and I can find out all the infomation I need to make the full series thread.

If anyone else has a friend that they could race with every now and then and could seriously commit some time and effort to help me make this work then I believe we can make this the best and most realistic endurance series on gtp.

Please leave comments below to show interest 👍

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
:) A great idea m8, something different from time to time..quite happy to say i'm in!! 👍

:) A great idea m8, something different from time to time..quite happy to say i'm in!! 👍

You are on of the teams counted above 👍

But just the 3 isn't enough :(

Could work with 8 and work even better as the 2nd driver could bring along his PS3 and use it to watch race, that way the person not driving can keep an eye on tires/fuel/split times... etc... etc... and then you can work your strategy out much easier :D

I may just start slowly working on a sign up thread and see where we get.

I have just found something interesting to make this even more realistic :D
There is a group of guys in clubs and leagues that will provide a saftey (pace) car 👍
My thinking for this is that we could do a pace lap and rolling start.
Also I think I would use heavy damage (to increase realism) and the also have a reason to use the saftey car during race 👍

Thoughts on this :)

If anyone would drive the safety car, and doesn´t drive the race itself, that´s a cool idea ;) I think I could get a 2nd driver for my car then, so I´m in :)

If I know 3 people that can do this just on my PSN friends list then I'm sure there must be others out there that can and would be interested.

So come on guys come forward and show your interest so we can start working together to make this series happen :)

Back