Multi user ids

• Thread starter b1landboy
  • 45 comments
@markyboy92, you're not making any friends with your attitude. Most of what you have said may arguably be correct, however, the way you are going about it is less than acceptable in my opinion. But anyway, I think its time we all stop talking about this nonsense, as the thread was about multi user id's - so lets get back to that and stop squabbling over nothing.

I'm 24th in Switzerland now and if these are the same person and he is only 15 then that gives me a great chance of making the finals!!

It's only a theory that they are both the same person so don't count on it but if true then yes you have good chance so best of luck 👍.

I hope he is 15, because he is fast as hell!

I think it's safe to say Feutz5 is definitely 15 years old. Yes he's fast but he knows nothing about racing etiquette.

Last edited:
Fastest controller driver 3'23.4xx next excuse?

excuse? LOL. i already said im 119 in the world for controller users and fastest so far in ireland with the controller. im more than happy with that and i couldn't care less what you think. 👍:sly:

why do you care anyway, your 5th in the UK and 50 something in the world?

Probably, if i knew what it meant, now i think we should stay on topic, i probably was the first to put it off topic but it went abit out of hand, we've all said our opinions and should probably leave it that before people start getting annoyed.

Probably, if i knew what it meant, now i think we should stay on topic, i probably was the first to put it off topic but it went abit out of hand, we've all said our opinions and should probably leave it that before people start getting annoyed.
Perhaps you should read back to yourself the posts you have written aloud? You might then wonder why everyone who has posted since has done so in a negative light towards you...

I understand you're young, so with that I give you extra sympathy with your ignorant statements...so long as you understand what you're saying!

Dessy, you're doing a great job. You don't have the ghosts to follow like others do, unless you download from here and that's an achievement on it's own.

Markyboy, if you are allowed and if I managed to fluke it to the UK finals and beyond, it wouldn't matter how much better you were than me at GT you'd get your junior arse wiped multiple times over if we hit Silverstone in GTR's or any other type of car...Fact!

Your youth wouldn't be your saviour there my friend!

I dont deny it... i have no experience, what would anybody expect?, even if i am shocking the experience of it would make my year:tup: (even national finals) but maybe in 3-5-10 years i could be at a higher level than you would ever make. Plus if i was ever lucky enough to hold my nervs in the national finals and make it through i would have to work on my fitness before anything! big time lol
Just out of intrest how old are you?

I dont deny it... i have no experience, what would anybody expect?, even if i am shocking the experience of it would make my year:tup: (even national finals) but maybe in 3-5-10 years i could be at a higher level than you would ever make. Plus if i was ever lucky enough to hold my nervs in the national finals i would have to work on my fitness before anything! big time lol
I don't deny it.

I dont deny it... i have no experience

Right, as much as you wish playing gt on a playstation makes you a race driver you are wrong. You've already stated not owning a street license and having no track experience. :rolleyes:

why do you care anyway, your 5th in the UK and 50 something in the world?

Won't mean much in the end.

With all due respect, you are delusional.

:lol:

Markyboy, if you are allowed and if I managed to fluke it to the UK finals and beyond, it wouldn't matter how much better you were than me at GT you'd get your junior arse wiped multiple times over if we hit Silverstone in GTR's or any other type of car...Fact!

Exactly 👍

Last edited:
I must state that driving on Gran Turismo could help you when you enter a real life track situation.I raced karts for 5 years,and after that all i did was race on Gran Turismo,since then i have done races and am now quicker due to regular racing on GT.If only they had an RS 500 in GT,as that what i race.

Using a wheel and pedals on GT can only benefit you in real life.

Markyboy congrats on your 5th place(uk)

It does not matter how many Online ID's that you have. With each Online ID that you create you must put your email address, date of birth, and address of where you live. The only thing that is different each time you create an Online ID is the email address.

If you're disqualified for using two different PSN ID's but are in the top twenty or thirty then the disqualification should not stand but you should be able to choose which PSN ID to use.....but then again might not make a world of difference as your PSN Account will have your Correct name and Full Address details as well as Date of Birth.

Spawn...from what i can understand your theory seems very good and correct..hope they do it that way....im not eligble anyway, my 44th place isnt a worry to anybody.

Spawn...from what i can understand your theory seems very good and correct..hope they do it that way....im not eligble anyway, my 44th place isnt a worry to anybody.

That's a good position B1, I just managed to improve on my time a few days ago and it's still way off. When I checked yesterday I was 197th, but I've only had my wheel for two months now so I still need more practice but I hope another track is there to download later this week to see how the physics are on a different track.

I passed my test 8 months ago... and im beating you so you cant talk much. LOL

My mistake, it's the age deal not the license. That's right I almost forgot opinions of gtp members are graded upon how fast they are. BTW I'd be surprised if you know my psn tag anyway.

Back