Multimonitor with downloaded GT6?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABaMD
  • 4 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
19
Messages
ABaMD
The post regarding the multimonitor demo, and a post on Joystiq about a sale on GT6 through PSN made me wonder... Could I run multimonitor off one purchased copy from PSN downloaded to three PS3s I own? I know we won't be able to check for a bit. Brings down the cost, slightly.
 
If you can download the game on three different PS3s, there shouldn't be a problem. But I sadly don't know if it's possible.
 
2 PS3s per account, so you'd need some sort of additional copy, maybe a pre-owned disc would be the best option.
 
I already have a physical copy, so I may be good to go if I decide to go 3 screen.
 
That's what I plan on doing when multi-monitor becomes available. I have a physical copy already, then I'll just download a digital copy and install it on the other two machines. I do dearly miss the multi-monitor glory of GT5.
 
Back