• Thread starter dice1998
  • 27 comments

dice1998

Yo Mamma.
Premium
United States
Vero Beach, FL
dice1998
Alrighty guys, and I apologize that this is sudden, for anyone who's playing right now (or possibly later) a free roam room will be up and running to help me (and and everyone else) accumulate the 8k miles needed to grab that 5 million credits!

Remember, the more the merrier :D

my gamertag is my name here and on gtplanet: dice1998.

The free roam room is public. no need to add me.

The way (I think) I heard someone explain it in the room was that you need to drive 8000 miles total online, but everyone in the room counts toward your ultimate goal of 8000 miles. So if theres 8 people in the room and they all drive 100 miles, everyone gets credited for 800 miles.

The way (I think) I heard someone explain it in the room was that you need to drive 8000 miles total online, but everyone in the room counts toward your ultimate goal of 8000 miles. So if theres 8 people in the room and they all drive 100 miles, everyone gets credited for 800 miles.
That's how I understand it plus with the way my mileage is going up it sure seems thats how it work.

oh my god I never realiezed how fun king, infected, and mouse was hahaha. Nothing but nonstop laughs.

My gamertag is fastback247, I would not mind jumping in with you guys. I just starting playing online for this game last week. I enjoyed the level up and getting a random prize, seems funny to see the FH random prize spin and go from 1.5mil to 1500, gee thanks lol. I also want to say when playing in the online racing you get knocked around quite a bit. I understand sometimes you can't avoid a collision here and there but some folks were ramming on purpose.

Latest Posts

Back