- 114
- Waynetheman84
I have a couple of questions and feel free to move this to the online forum if it belongs there.
Anyways first is there a way to save multiplayer replays? There seems to be mention of it online but no "how to". Am I missing something?
Second my friend and I were racing tonight and after a few races everything was fine. On our third race when we returned to lobby all the buttons except for "chat" no longer respond. Exiting the lobby and coming back or changing host did not solve it. Any ideas?
Anyways first is there a way to save multiplayer replays? There seems to be mention of it online but no "how to". Am I missing something?
Second my friend and I were racing tonight and after a few races everything was fine. On our third race when we returned to lobby all the buttons except for "chat" no longer respond. Exiting the lobby and coming back or changing host did not solve it. Any ideas?