Multiplayer replays

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amanaman
  • 3 comments
  • 490 views
Messages
57
On the 2 player battle replays, is there any way to have them synchronized so that it doesn't appear to be split? I really wanted to do some photoshooting on them but it is pointless if they are split.
 
I also hate how they got rid of the Replay Saves for 2player, also due to the splitting I think. they should've just left that like GT3 and leave that alone. I did a Twin drifting thing with my dad and some turns we tandem drifted (I was in front and left him every turn, both driving same tuned red S15's) and then I wanted to save it due to it being what I did alot with my cousins and friends on GT3 and then I cursed out my game for not having the save feature. yeah, as you can tell, I was pissed, and still am. :grumpy: :banghead: 🤬
 
no thats sadly imposible you cant change the settings i know it sucks


(sorry for the use of bad languege)
 
Back