Multiplayer seasonal events

  • Thread starter Thread starter BradKinder
  • 7 comments
  • 1,836 views

BradKinder

(Banned)
Messages
610
Messages
BRADKINDER
Am I the only one who thinks that GT5's biggest fault is that we get regular seasonal updates to the game over the Internet... And they're all single player.

WTF.

Do we know if there will ever be online multiplayer seasonal events? I remember there was a news item on the main screen of GT5 that said there was going to be a "GT Driver's Club" coming in an update. Have we heard anything more about that?

Of course, the easiest solution would be to let us add lobby descriptions that can hold thousands of letters. I cannot fathom why this is not possible. We can upload photographs, whose contents contain hundreds of thousands or more words worth of bits. DAH. And why can't we access the tuning shop from within an online lobby; it's just clicking parts off a menu and deducting Cr, why do we have to quit the lobby!!!! GAH. I'm really bummed since GT5 is a really good game when you get to play it in your own way. It's just so hard to get a group together for a particular game mode. It takes forever. You have to play the game in different ways to keep it fresh. There's usually plenty to learn about the way different machines handle in GT games, but it's hard to do if you want to use online multiplayer. There're a thousand cars and millions of gamers, but no way to get a new game started.

Somebody forward this to PD. Or tell me how to.
 
Last edited:
Agreed. Also, it seems like online is just buggy and glitchy, and loads forever.
 
Yes, pre-made lobbies with the restrictions of the seasonal events would be awesome. It would be a nice way to get people to use other cars.
 
That is a good idea, actually.

Having to create your own room and hoping that it fills up, or searching and hoping that someone else has a room up that suits the cars you have available can be a pain.

And, being able to access the tuning garage and GT auto from an online lobby would also be a great addition. I hate having to back all the way out and change my oil.
 
This basically sounds like matchmaking, which is still not in the game after 6 months.

Hopefully, it will finally come in the update Kaz said was coming after PSN is a bit more stable.
 
Is there a URL I can check for up to the second reporting on the next patch? I would think gtplanet.net's main page, but is there anywhere else?
 
Back