Multiplayer Servers not working since update on PS4 Console? 18' GTR Only or Other makes?

• Thread starter KenboZX10r
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
(1) So Far when loading in you hear other cars Revving in the pits (2) When pulling out on Track you loose Audio of your car (3) Cannot see other cars on Track,They only show in the pits (4) If you Bang the wall at the top of Mt Panorama you get sent to outer space and have to completely re start the PS4, Any else experiencing issues i have not mentioned? Note: Have not tried other cars than the 18' GTR as it was a one make for our League

I registered just to reply to this. I have exactly the samen problem since updating yesterday. Can't find anything about it except for your message.
I have no clue what to do. I you have a solution please let me know. Thanks

I registered just to reply to this. I have exactly the samen problem since updating yesterday. Can't find anything about it except for your message.
I have no clue what to do. I you have a solution please let me know. Thanks
Sounds Good,Hopefully find out this evening

checked other players as well, seems there are mayor problems with that latest update, so we'll have to wait for another update it seems..

Yup. And if I try to setup a server with any 2020 track, the server keeps restarting and doesn't show up on the ingame server list. Unfortunately it's a mess right now. I've raised a ticket at Nitrado to see whats up.

Last edited:
Multiplayer works for me on any track that is not named Imola. So I guess the problem is with integrating the Imola track within Multiplayer?
Also has anyone else noticed that lap times are slower now? I guess the new tire model provides less grip because it seems that everyone is running a good second or two slower.

Oh and that Ferrari Evo car is a step down from the old one imo. It has lost a lot of the stability that the older car had.

Last edited:
So Imola now works in multiplayer. Had many fun races last night. That track is just awesome.

After comparing the old and new Ferrari cars it's obvious that the older car is easier to drive, but the Evo has a higher performance ceiling and is definitely faster, if you can tame it. Have yet to try the new Merc

Latest Posts

Back