Multiplayer

• Thread starter owoc12
  • 6 comments
Poland
Poland
Hi, im planning on buying acc. Are there active online players? Can you easily play competitive races online like in gt sport? Because i checked that theres like 1500 players at a time so considering that gt sport has like average 60k thats not a lot and im afraid that this game will be like dead when i buy it.

Hi, im planning on buying acc. Are there active online players? Can you easily play competitive races online like in gt sport? Because i checked that theres like 1500 players at a time so considering that gt sport has like average 60k thats not a lot and im afraid that this game will be like dead when i buy it.

well it releases for PS4/Xbox on the 23rd june so no one will know as yet but i know a lot of disgruntled GTS players who are buying it and pre ordered it, including me..

Can't put AI in online to fill the grid out so for me and everyone I know this game is DOA before it even arrives on console. Its 2020 and being able to pad out an Online grid with AI is standard with every racing game at this point. Hard to believe this isn't even in the PC version either that's just a strange direction Kunos keep going, last AC was the same

There's another update today I hear, but either way I stopped playing GTS & not looking to go back, it's not close to PC2 & GTS players don't seem to like real damage which I enjoy when playing PC2

Back