Multiple Accounts in GT Academy

• Thread starter Dan76
  • 4 comments
United States
SouthEast
DanZ-XLR8
For the sake of myself and fellow competitors who put valuable time and effort in GT Academy (and other TT's for that matter). It would be nice (and great sportsmanship), if those who have Multiple Accounts in GT Academy (usually one is used to just get the prize), would choose their primary account and just do enough to get Gold with the other. Yes, one could say, "it really doesn't matter if you are outside of a transfer spot." True, but as I said, valuable time and effort put in, it would be nice to know your true standings.

I know PD could do a bit on their behalf to rectify this situation. Upon entering the event, they could have it set up where we choose, if this is a primary account or secondary account. The leader board could reflect based on that. I'm pretty sure that will never happen, due to the simple fact that they like to see big numbers and the overall entry list would probably be cut in almost half.

ALL the Best to Everyone in achieving your goals!! :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Some people simply have no patience and must claim the prize car on their secondary accounts ASAP. :irked: :(

I am quite happy to wait until the registration period is closed before I do the necessary laps in order to claim the credits and car on my secondary account. 👍

It's really not that difficult to wait and I cannot understand how so many are impetuous and lack the discipline to control their eagerness. I suppose most of them just don't care. :indiff:

Last edited:
Some people simply have no patience and must claim the prize car on their secondary accounts ASAP. :irked: :(

I am quite happy to wait until the registration period is closed before I do the necessary laps in order to claim the credits and car on my secondary account. 👍

It's really not that difficult to wait and I cannot understand how so many are impetuous and lack the discipline to control their eagerness. I suppose most of them just don't care. :indiff:

Well put - Totally Agree! ...waiting till the registration period is closed is even a better solution! Great Point! 👍

Back