Multiple accounts with same codes

• Thread starter 550
  • 13 comments

Rio de Janeiro
BloodyCharity
Hi,I'm new here and it's really a noob question,sorry.

I do live in my house with my father and girlfriend,and we all likes to play GT. I just bought the GT6 Ayrton Senna edition,with Ayrton's content and 25 cars..blah blah.. I know that you have to redeem the code in your PSN account to get the content.

We want to create 3 profiles/drivers/accounts in GT,all with the code content. Can we have 3 PSN accounts and reedem the code in both,or can we have 3 profiles in GT with the same PSN account? Or we need a code for each of us?

Please let me know,we just want different in-game profiles,but all with the code content. Thanks in advance!

You need to all create a PSN account for you to play on, e.g Player X, Player P, Player Y etc

However codes can only be used once(so only on 1 account) so you need 3 different codes if it's for different things but for DLC it became available on every account I think. You can't have 3 profiles in GT, just 1 for each PSN account(unless you share an account).

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in GT5 when you downloaded DLC content it was available on all your accounts associated to that PS3. All you had to do was enable the DLC in game on each account. I'm assuming it's the same in GT6 as people were creating Japanese PSN accounts to get 1 AE car for free

Uhm,now I'm confused. It would be good if it works like DeifieD said. We want the code for all of our accounts in that PS3,or at least 3 of then.

There's no sense to buy an 50$ game again and again just for we both use the codes in the same console.

Uhm,now I'm confused. It would be good if it works like DeifieD said. We want the code for all of our accounts in that PS3,or at least 3 of then.

There's no sense to buy an 50$ game again and again just for we both use the codes in the same console.
I'm almost positive that's how it works, just try it, you don't have to re-download the DLC, it should be there as the game data is shared between PS3 profiles. (Game not Save data)

Create as many PSN accounts/profiles as you need, then just redeem the code on your main PSN account/profile and the DLC content will be available for all other PSN account/profiles to use.

I have 4 different accounts on the same PS3. The AE car codes used when I purchased GT6 were entered from my original account and the cars were available on all 4 accounts. The 25 cars should be available on all accounts on your single PS3.

Quite nice news guys :D

What's the Senna content?

It's a limited edition GT6 sold in my country,Brazil. It features a code with 25 AE cars and some Ayrton's content.

I'm not sure witch other countrys are selling it and what's exactly Ayrton's content about,since I don't played the game yet.

Back