Multiple cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arrona3
  • 18 comments
  • 1,053 views
Messages
37
United Kingdom
Gb
Messages
Arrona3
I Have a ruf ctr2 in blue or yellow
3 tvr speed 6 in various colours
Lamborghini countash in silver or green
Ford gt no stripe in black or yellow
Lupo cup car in in orange
Nissan skyline gtr m.n.p II & III in purple
Chevrolet silverado sst concept in red
Jaguar xj220 in light green or dark green

(note none of these cars are 0/0/0)
 
How about a 0/0/0 Ruf Yellowbird for the CTR2 in Yellow?

I've been busy but I may be able to send tonight. If not tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

The PSN you need to add is in my sig I think.
 
Yet that's cool tomorrow afternoon will be better for me
 
Will you trade Jaguar for 0/0/0 Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 '09?
 
No as you can buy them from dealership and I already have one in chrome silver, anything else ?
 
What cars are you looking for?
I wouldn't mind the ctr2 in blue.
 
I Have a ruf ctr2 in blue or yellow
3 tvr speed 6 in various colours
Lamborghini countash in silver or green
Ford gt no stripe in black or yellow
Lupo cup car in in orange
Nissan skyline gtr m.n.p II & III in purple
Chevrolet silverado sst concept in red
Jaguar xj220 in light green or dark green

(note none of these cars are 0/0/0)

I'm interested in your skyline M.N.Ps. Ill trade most any car inder rarity of 5 or 5 random paints per car. I hope we can work out a deal. :)
 
how many miles does the Ford GT got?
 
what do u want for the jaguar
 
jcide
What cars are you looking for?
I wouldn't mind the ctr2 in blue.

Anything that drifts well ?
 
ImTheZobi
how many miles does the Ford GT got?

I'll check later and let you know how many it has
 
blitz skyline maybe
 
Yer I'll swap the hks for it, and I already have a blitz anything else ?
 
I want the CTR2 as well willing to trade a lot name your price bud.
 
I have 2 CtR2 I'll take the shelly gt500 67 I think it is ?
 
Hi mate if you still have a RUF CTR2 available can we trade, I have the following tickets; 7, 12, 18, 19 and 20, also have some nice Matte paints and a few Chromes ? Thx.
 
Back