Multiple fgt's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter s32
  • 7 comments
  • 867 views

s32

Messages
84
Has anyone bought an fgt and seen another one in the dealer? I've been lookin but no luck so far :(
 
Why do you want two anyway?
 
Because it is in high demand :). No need to answer. I just found one.
 
I bought one, used it then traded it (got a good deal). I now realise I need another for B spec so I am also waiting for another one. Plenty to do while I wait though.
 
Jay
I bought one, used it then traded it (got a good deal). I now realise I need another for B spec so I am also waiting for another one. Plenty to do while I wait though.

I would lend you mine, but I don't want to risk losing it due to the bugs with gifting.:nervous:
 
I would lend you mine, but I don't want to risk losing it due to the bugs with gifting.:nervous:

No problems I understand, thanks for the thought I am sure one will turn up soon enough. :)
 
Jay
No problems I understand, thanks for the thought I am sure one will turn up soon enough. :)

I have done the FGT championship in B-spec but still have the A-spec one to do, hence why I don't want to lose it. Good Luck in finding one.
 
I have done the FGT championship in B-spec but still have the A-spec one to do, hence why I don't want to lose it. Good Luck in finding one.

Last time I needed one I found one just after, this time the B spec event is coming up and just now I find another in the used dealer...

What luck :D
 
Back