- 2,727

- United Kingdom
Hi all at GT Planet.
First off ive been reading your forum since gt5 cme out but never thought of joining up as all my questions seem to get answered (eventually) by fellow GT Planeteers.
Anyway here's my question. I was reading the official gt6 website & saw this in the list of features under online.
(Open Lobby). It is possible to create an open room for up to 16 players to enjoy online racing. You can either create your own room or join an existing room. Now it is also possible to set up multiple races in sequence.
Now its this bit that seems to have been overlooked by everyone on here. (Multiple races in sequence).
Ive looked everywhere to find information about this but everyone's to busy moaning about updates this & bugs that.
Have I missed an option somewhere in the game because I cant seem to setup multiple races at all & the official website says nothing of it being a added feature, it makes out its available out the box.
First off ive been reading your forum since gt5 cme out but never thought of joining up as all my questions seem to get answered (eventually) by fellow GT Planeteers.
Anyway here's my question. I was reading the official gt6 website & saw this in the list of features under online.
(Open Lobby). It is possible to create an open room for up to 16 players to enjoy online racing. You can either create your own room or join an existing room. Now it is also possible to set up multiple races in sequence.
Now its this bit that seems to have been overlooked by everyone on here. (Multiple races in sequence).
Ive looked everywhere to find information about this but everyone's to busy moaning about updates this & bugs that.
Have I missed an option somewhere in the game because I cant seem to setup multiple races at all & the official website says nothing of it being a added feature, it makes out its available out the box.