Multiple tracks! Come and get them!

gamerdog6482

(Banned)
United States
Venom, USA
Gamerdog6482
And so I finally release my pride and joy of a track: The Reaper Circuit.
U3iFmvkKFpSaf4s1t8J_0.png
As the official test track of my tuning garage (see sig), it was built and desinged to give a wide variety of turns and straits. There are cant-free turns, as well as a turn at an almost 90-degree angle. Lap times just below 2:00 are the norm for a tuned up sports car, but at the same time in those two minutes is a real test of both car and tune. If you are interested, the track is on share right now.

Here is the track's spec sheet:
  • Overall Track Length: 3.57 Miles.
  • Longest Strait Length: 0.57 Miles.*
  • Elevation Difference: 155.4'.
  • Total Corners: 17.

*Whilst the pit strait is exactly 0.57 miles long, for most cars with a good setup turns one, two, and occasionally three and four can be taken flat-out. This means that top speeds are usually not attained on the main pit strait.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Do to an apparent lack of new interest in the Reaper Circuit, I present to you: Dokimi!

XLQ0poSBGIggANcGDX_0.png

As a short but grueling road course at Mount Aso, Dokimi is Greek, I think, for something I can't remember. I have pulled some great wheelies here, and the interesting straight is how it got its nickname, the Wheelie Track. The straight is peculiar, but the rest of the track, known as "The Overbend", is extremely narrow and overtaking is difficult. Transitioning from the pit straight to the Overbend proves to be difficult as well, as most cars either catch air or hit the barrier. Overall, very interesting track and makes for some GREAT races that emphasize driver skill over car performance.

• Track Length: 1.65 Miles
  • Straight Length: 0.61 Miles
  • Elevation Difference: 286.6 Feet
  • Corners: 16

Last edited:
Yeah, this is a fun track for sure. Great for hot lapping. Nice and fast with some banked twisties. Good job, looking forward to seeing what else you've made. Thanks.

Yeah, this is a fun track for sure. Great for hot lapping. Nice and fast with some banked twisties. Good job, looking forward to seeing what else you've made. Thanks.

Glad you like it! 👍 It took me about an hour to get it to its current state, and I think I have at least 20 valid lap times on the score board.
New one is coming up soon, and it is a good one!

Can't wait to test it! Hey have you done any top gear runs? Oh we should make a whole thread for this! Ill help?

looks like a great track, perfect for a grand prix-style race.👍

BTW, how do you get a thumbnail for your custom track like that? also, can you get a larger track map image?

BTW, how do you get a thumbnail for your custom track like that? also, can you get a larger track map image?
You can get it from the official site: http://www.gran-turismo.com/. Just go to "My Home" on there, select your track and there you have it. Just right click on it to save it or to view it in your browser (in case you'd want to use the URL to post it on here for example). Only the track that is shared is on the GT site.

If you want a larger map you're gonna have to do it yourself (draw it with vectors for example) or screen cap it from your TV.

@gamerdog6482, sorry for answering this question.

I've sent you a FR just now. :)

I've sent a FR for the track :)
And I have accepted them both. Have fun with it guys.
You can get it from the official site: http://www.gran-turismo.com/. Just go to "My Home" on there, select your track and there you have it. Just right click on it to save it or to view it in your browser (in case you'd want to use the URL to post it on here for example). Only the track that is shared is on the GT site.

If you want a larger map you're gonna have to do it yourself (draw it with vectors for example) or screen cap it from your TV.

@gamerdog6482, sorry for answering this question.

I use Chrome, so it is really just a matter of (Once you get to the screen with the track on it) right-clicking and pressing "Copy Image URL" Which I then paste here with the

Do to an apparent lack of new interest in the Reaper Circuit, I present to you: Dokimi!

XLQ0poSBGIggANcGDX_0.png

As a short but grueling road course at Mount Aso, Dokimi is Greek, I think, for something I can't remember. I have pulled some great wheelies here, and the interesting straight is how it got its nickname, the Wheelie Track. The straight is peculiar, but the rest of the track, known as "The Overbend", is extremely narrow and overtaking is difficult. Transitioning from the pit straight to the Overbend proves to be difficult as well, as most cars either catch air or hit the barrier. Overall, very interesting track and makes for some GREAT races that emphasize driver skill over car performance.

• Track Length: 1.65 Miles
  • Straight Length: 0.61 Miles
  • Elevation Difference: 286.6 Feet
  • Corners: 16

Back