Multiple trades a day?

  • Thread starter Thread starter measter85
  • 7 comments
  • 663 views
Messages
86
Messages
broxigarr
I've noticed some people are trading multiple cars a day. How is that possible? I'm only able to trade once a day. Am I missing something? Semi-new to the game still and looking to get involved in trading. But if I can only do one trade a day doesn't that limit things?
 
Care to elaborate?

This is my line of thinking then.
Create new account... sign up for PSN... now ive got no cars tho.
I can trade what. A single car a day to my second account? That doesnt seem right either. Is it going to be THAT time consuming?
 
I would love to elaborate but I will be retiring for the evening very soon because I have to go to Sebring to watch winter practice @ 8am tomorrow morning.
 
Care to elaborate?

This is my line of thinking then.
Create new account... sign up for PSN... now ive got no cars tho.
I can trade what. A single car a day to my second account? That doesnt seem right either. Is it going to be THAT time consuming?

That is basically the idea , once you gain cars that are wanted by many people you have 2 or more accounts with them on. Or it could be that the person has sent a car lets say 5 minutes before the end of the trade day for his region , then sent a car 5 minutes later when the trade day had change to a new one thus making it seem like he can trade 2 cars in 1 day. I think the trade day restarts at 12 am GMT. So depending where in the world you are your reset time will differ.
 
Sign up for PSN with your birthday being that day, then you will have at least 1 car when you start off.
 
I hope pd get rid of this 1 car per reset but I can see why they have it in.
 
Care to elaborate?

This is my line of thinking then.
Create new account... sign up for PSN... now ive got no cars tho.
I can trade what. A single car a day to my second account? That doesnt seem right either. Is it going to be THAT time consuming?

You don't create a new save, you copy the original save and use it with the new account. It's called "duping" for short.
 
Back