Muscle Car Shootout on Speed TV

  • Thread starter Thread starter dropzone
  • 5 comments
  • 785 views
Messages
273
7 Muscle Cars being tested, who will own? Its on now, but knowing Speed channel it'll get repeated another two times tonight.
 
Didn't they already show this a while back or am I thinking of something else?

They gather the normal cars: GTO, Camaro, Mustang (Boss), Challenger, etc. I believe the Camaro wins.
 
Viper Zero
Didn't they already show this a while back or am I thinking of something else?

They gather the normal cars: GTO, Camaro, Mustang (Boss), Challenger, etc. I believe the Camaro wins.

After seeing the beginning it was shown a while back. I caught the burnout contest at the end of the show when I saw it, now I've seen what I missed. the cars are Chevelle, Mustang, GTO Judge, Hurst Olds, AMX 390, Buick GS, and Challenger.

There's also another challenge shown after this with Trans-Am racers, which may be a repeat as well.
 
I'm watching it now... I caught the first half about 6 months ago... Now I'm watching the other half...





;)
 
They're gonna do one more run for those that wanna check it out or missed it starting in an hour with the Muscle Car Shootout and then the Small Block Shootout(Trans-Am racers) right after. This is starting at 1AM Central time for myself (2AM ET).
 
Back