Museum cards for free

  • Thread starter Thread starter geeseventy6
  • 21 comments
  • 821 views
Messages
246
England
Cornwall
Messages
geeseventy6
I've got to the point in the game where I can't accept new items unless I delete some so I'm giving away my duplicate MC's post 5 that u need with your psn if I have duplicates I'll send fr or better post your mygranturismo.net
 
Last edited:
I would like any as i'm not picky.
Thanks.
Plymouth_GTX1968
 
NikoBellic
I would like any as i'm not picky.
Thanks.
Plymouth_GTX1968

Not on till later send me fr I will send 5 later geeseventy6 :-)
 
Do you have dodge 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8?
 
Do you have dodge 1, 2, 6, 7, and 8?

I can send 1 2 & 6 tomorrow if u send me fr as I said I am only giving duplicates is there another 2 u need?
 
I've got to the point in the game where I can't accept new items unless I delete some so I'm giving away my duplicate MC's post 5 that u need with your psn if I have duplicates I'll send fr or better post your mygranturismo.net

With sending out 5 MC and receiving a 10 MC login bonus...it's like carrying water to the sea.

You should send PD a e-mail every day to ask for a option to disable login bonus first 👍
 
can send some my way bud as not sure how many or what i got as never check them !!!
 
With sending out 5 MC and receiving a 10 MC login bonus...it's like carrying water to the sea.

You should send PD a e-mail every day to ask for a option to disable login bonus first 👍

lol never crossed my mind!!!:banghead:


Still if I can help anyone add me and message what u are looking for :)
 
Hey. I can see u got a ZZII i would like to have

Ostemad43 :D Thanks
 
so tuesday in next week :D ??
 
do u want anything for it?
 
so tuesday in next week :D ??

yeah I'll book it in add me over the weekend with message ZZII
can u look at my thread for VW/AUDI collection see if you got anything i need?:)
 
Any 5, nice of you to do this!
 
sorry u got all that i got :D but can u send it to my anyway?
 
I can send 1 2 & 6 tomorrow if u send me fr as I said I am only giving duplicates is there another 2 u need?

Wrath your moving down the list dude
 
Back