Museum cards - pre dump 'n' burn giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter frenzal
  • 4 comments
  • 360 views
Messages
2,238
Australia
Brisbane
Messages
Fisho_Man
I am dump 'n' burning all my MC's to make way for more valuable items. So to give anyone who needs them the opportunity, I am making the next 7 trading days available to anybody who wants them.

This is the deal. You name the 10 cards you most want in order and if I have them I will send the highest nominated 5 from your list. I am doing it this way as I don't have the time to go through all the cards in my inventory. Please don't ask me to check for specific individual cards as the answer no may offend.

This offer available for the first 7 posters and I will start the mail out in order of request after next reset. Please send FR to eddie_blackadder with title MC Giveaway. If you are already on my list, please just specify in the thread with your request. No pm requests will be answered.
 
Hi! As far as I know museum cards don't count towards the number of items you have so it won't affect your limit

Edit: I just did a count and my total items (excluding MC's) are just over 6000, and I have all the Museum Cards as well so if they are included my total items are well over 7500
 
Last edited:
As far as I know, it does add to the 7000 items.

But it is anyway bringing water to the sea... you receive 10 MC's as login bonus and can only give 5 per day away 👎
 
As far as I know, it does add to the 7000 items.

But it is anyway bringing water to the sea... you receive 10 MC's as login bonus and can only give 5 per day away 👎

That's why there's a gonna be a heap of dumpin' and a burnin' :lol:
 
Hahaha, send then to PD...
 
Back