G Gixxerspeed1 Messages 113 Messages Gixxerspeed1 Mar 20, 2012 #1 does anyone have any museum cards they can trade? i want to complete my collection
M mjm_98 Messages 1,191 Messages mjm_98 Mar 20, 2012 #2 I have many however I am currently supplying others so have you got a page of all the ones you need?
hclarsen Premium Messages 400 Denmark Messages hclarsen Mar 20, 2012 #3 You can use http://www.mygranturismo.net I do 👍
B BMW M Power Messages 43 Broby Messages NiklasSunding Mar 20, 2012 #4 Gixxerspeed1 does anyone have any museum cards they can trade? i want to complete my collection Click to expand... Give me a list in a private message, and i'll se what i can do, i'll send all of my cards, if you have the right cars dude
Gixxerspeed1 does anyone have any museum cards they can trade? i want to complete my collection Click to expand... Give me a list in a private message, and i'll se what i can do, i'll send all of my cards, if you have the right cars dude
Mikathechaos21 Messages 564 Zagreb Messages Mikathechaos21 Mar 20, 2012 #5 Gixxerspeed1 does anyone have any museum cards they can trade? i want to complete my collection Click to expand... witch ones do you need?
Gixxerspeed1 does anyone have any museum cards they can trade? i want to complete my collection Click to expand... witch ones do you need?
GTRacer2010 Messages 728 Calgary & UK Messages Ask me Mar 20, 2012 #6 I'll send you a few on my other account what do u need