Music aka noise is crap. What do you think about it?Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klostrophobic
  • 14 comments
  • 743 views
Messages
12,993
United States
USA! USA!
Personally I can't stand music. It is not even good, just chit-chat about the stupidest things ever. The videos are even worse. Why the heck do they have to show stuff to go along with music? It seems they will never make a video without including a Ferrari, Lamborgini, nor those expensive European cars. That just shows the level of materialism this kind of people have, and the big level of ignorance they own. Why cant they make at least a non-music video that includes some creativity. It is just the same crap. People with ugly clothes, a white shirt, baggy pants and a gold chain inside an expensive European car. Talk about contrast!

I am not a ****wit.
 
Yeah, I hate that some tiems.

Edit:Forgot that s.
 
Thank you Klos, maybe all of the haters will realize how ridiculous they sound now...nahhhh.
 
"I luv you" by Dizzee Rascal is crap. Don't listen to it. It will ruin your life.

On subject though, I agree with Brett all the way.

OA
 
Originally posted by duo17
It will ruin you life.

And your grammar?

Although, that is truly head aching music.

Edit: God damn you and your editing.
 
i like loud music while im driving. it makes me wanna speed :banghead:
 
The video from that Cake song is pretty good:
"I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket..."
 
Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Why cant they make at least a non-music video that includes some creativity. It is just the same crap. People with ugly clothes, a white shirt, baggy pants and a gold chain inside an expensive European car. Talk about contrast!
You talking about 'bling bling' rappers aren't you? Yes, they are annoying and there music sucks.
 
I hate music. It makes babies cry, causes wars, grates on nerves, and is illegal anyway. Report music whenever you detect it. I like the sound of jackhammers, tornadoes, and old pickups lacking exhaust systems.
 
Move to West Virginia, we have everything but the tornadoes, and we get those every once in a while.
 
"Hello. This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been written yet. It is also my responsibility to alert each and every one of you to the potential consequences of various ordinary everyday activities you might be performing which could eventually lead to *The Death Penalty* (or affect your parents' credit rating). Our criminal institutions are full of little creeps like you who do wrong things...and many of them were driven to these crimes by a horrible force called MUSIC!

Our studies have shown that this horrible force is so dangerous to society at large that laws are being drawn up at this very moment to stop it forever! Cruel and inhuman punishments are being carefully described in tiny paragraphs so they won't conflict with the Constitution (which, itself, is being modified in order to accommodate THE FUTURE). "
 
You hate music.
I live for music.
About the videos, there are more than plenty of them that do not include cars and bling-bling.
 
Music is music. If you don't like the video, don't watch it; Just listen to the music. If you don't like the music, just change the channel.
 
Back