Music Credits?

• Thread starter nice shirt
  • 5 comments
Im dieing to find a song from GT4P

right click > save as

Im hoping that song in the background is from GT4P and not some song that was added. Hopefully someone who owns Prologue can tell me the band/song. I would really apreciate it!!:D

Anything in the ending credits or in the booklet regarding songs??:confused: Im so desperate.

Credits page:

Opening Music - THE ANTIDOTE "BULLET" - Serge Souque (SOLSTICE MUSIC INTERNATIONAL)

Ending Music - Daiki, BGM by SYNTHETIC - FredericHolyszewski (SOLSTICE MUSIC INTERNATIONAL) / Isamu Ohira/ Daiki

Originally posted by maskrider
snip

Opening Music - THE ANTIDOTE "BULLET" - Serge Souque (SOLSTICE MUSIC INTERNATIONAL)

I think it was his music video i managed to work my way into recently :) . He filmed it down on Brighton beach. If that's the same DJ Serge I think it is...:odd:

Originally posted by maskrider
Credits page:

Ending Music - Daiki, BGM by SYNTHETIC - FredericHolyszewski (SOLSTICE MUSIC INTERNATIONAL) / Isamu Ohira/ Daiki

Are either of those songs sung by a female?

Im die'n to find out the names of the songs in GT4 prologue!!! the booklet just shows the track for the start video. If anyone knows the name of the song i have recorded off prologue plz tell me the artist and track!!!!!!!

the files too big ill write some of the lyrics!!!

"Whats being said, whats in ure head, whats in the words that we believe, bop the sound drop what uve got, cos its a song inside of me."

"I can see ure face, I can feel the sea, I see thats its a part of me, lets break the trance, lets make a dance, to see what we are ment to be....."

Back