Music from your ipod?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TK42OnE
  • 3 comments
  • 659 views
Messages
432
Messages
TK42OnE
Ii have all my music on my iPod. I never really had a need to transfer it to my PS3 before, but now with Gran Turismo 5's custom soundtrack feature, it would be cool, but I can't find out how.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get your music off of your ipod and onto your ps3?
 
Can't you just copy it to a thumb drive from the computer you loaded your iPod with and then load from the thumb drive to the PS3?
 
when you go to your music device, hit triangle on the ipod to bring up device options. You need to show all files and folders, and your music will be in the weird "F01" folders, and you can copy them from there
 
Figured it out.

When I plugged my ipod into the PS3, nothing showed up.

So, I converted all my songs to MP3's (sounds like a pain, but it didn't take as long as I thought,) then using the Media Server function I just copied them onto my PS3. Yay!
 
Back