Hello,
I hope this is the right place to ask this, but if not please move it to right forum.
I know you can change the music that plays while you are racing in A-spec and B-spec to your own playlist of music you own. but what about in the Members lounge and open lobby rooms?? i noticed while playing in the open lobby that the music is the rooms is not my "playlist" but is also sounded like the music being played was NOT from the GT5 soundtracks (maybe it was since i did not listen to all the tracks). is it possible to change the race music in the open lobby and members lounge to your own playlist??
I hope this is the right place to ask this, but if not please move it to right forum.
I know you can change the music that plays while you are racing in A-spec and B-spec to your own playlist of music you own. but what about in the Members lounge and open lobby rooms?? i noticed while playing in the open lobby that the music is the rooms is not my "playlist" but is also sounded like the music being played was NOT from the GT5 soundtracks (maybe it was since i did not listen to all the tracks). is it possible to change the race music in the open lobby and members lounge to your own playlist??
Last edited: