Music Legend SacrilegeMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 2 comments
  • 523 views

Talentless

Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
Messages
10,081
Messages
WFG9
Quite possibly so. Well, I was curious about him, and decided to check out a bit of his music, checking out parts here and there, and have decided the following: however he compares to others of his time, Bon Scott is overrated. I really couldn't listen to the Scott lead AC/DC songs I'd selected; I wasn't enjoying them.

So, is Scott legend enough among AC/DC fans for my words to be a sin?
 
I like him better than Brian Johnson, but they both are awesome.
 
They sound a lot alike to me.
They're both screamers, rather than singers.
Both rock, Angus is still the main attraction.
Though Malcom pumps out some "phat" rhythm guitar.

It's like comparing "David" Van Halen to "Sammy" Van Halen.
Both rock. Eddie is still the star.
The only difference for me, is that David Lee Roth hasn't had as successful a solo career as Sammy Hagar.
 
Back