Music list, 5 years in the making they say...

  • Thread starter Thread starter PsychedelicZ
  • 10 comments
  • 1,064 views
Messages
19
Messages
PsychedelicZ
So there is a music button in the GT life screen, with lists of all genres and all tracks.
You can play them and that is all.

5 years in the making wasn't enough to make you have the choice to create playlists, fast forward, reverse , unselect tracks, choose what menu music you want and basically give you total control.

I just wonder why.

It seems many aspects of this game were given zero thought while all the focus went on the cars and physics.
There are many things that are missing that are straight out obvious they should exist if i was a part of the QA team i would notice them the first time i played the game. Why do they leave these things out or so unpolished?

Just as a side note, does the PS3 really not have enough power left to render full 3d models as the crowds on the side of the tracks?
Those 2d sprites feel like 1995.

Some things just baffle me about this game.

Oh, and G27 just being one of the most popular wheels on earth, and you can't even assign the buttons, Not even mentioning it's not in there with all the other wheels you can select the layout for premade.

Right, the thread was about the music aspect.
Well, i guess there are plenty of other things to talk about and that's why the thread got so big.

:indiff:
 
It isnt a music game and if you wish you can replace the tracks with whatever you want.
 
Just as a side note, does the PS3 really not have enough power left to render full 3d models as the crowds on the side of the tracks?

:indiff:

Obviously not.
And I think most of the users would be quite mad if PD would say they couldn't spent enough computation power on the modeling and physics of the race itself because of the 3d spectators
 
What happens when you press triangle button on the music track and untick it?

Assign the g27 buttons using the DFP config.
 
I'm a GT fan, but the latest edition sucks. Can I play GT4 on PS3? I think I'll start on that one from scratch.
 
I'm a GT fan, but the latest edition sucks. Can I play GT4 on PS3? I think I'll start on that one from scratch.

Depends on the generation of your PS3. The first batch of PS3's can play PS2 games. (The one with a chrome front, 4 USB's and card reader.)
 
If you didnt like the music you can turn it off.

And if you can notice the spectators are 2D then maybe, just maybe, try driving quicker!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if this is all you have to complain about then you are either still happy with the game, or some emo kid who finds a way to whinge.
 
Um, just get the GT3/GT4/your own custom soundtracks and use that if GT5 music is bland (which some quite are).
 
Nothing is ever gonna beat custom soundtrack :) I don't pay enough attention to the default songs to notice whether or not I dislike them. They're just background noise to my engine.
 
Back