Music Review(s)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Acid X
  • 5 comments
  • 483 views
Messages
6,668
United States
California
Messages
Axidwulv
Hey all. I just recently wrote up a review about a kickass Industrial/Nu-Metal band that is called Spineshank. You can read up on it here (on my website):

http://www.bladestorm.net/tehacidx/?k=BandRev&s=Spineshank

I have also done a review earlier this month about a really kickin Christian-Metal band that is called As I Lay Dying. You can read that one here (on my website):

http://www.bladestorm.net/tehacidx/?k=BandRev&s=AsILayDying

In case you can't find your way through the site, or are just too lazy to click around, here is a direct link to my website so you can look around....

http://www.tehACIDX.tk

Check all 3 out and tell me what you think! I'll keep you posted whenever i add new music reviews and such.. Thanks :)
 
Cool site. I do hate sites where you have to hover over an arrow to scroll though. Just a personal thing!

I've got a bunch of reviews on my site also. Link in my sig.
 
Spineshank has been one of my favorite bands for years and years now.

Their lead singer just left the band not even a month ago though citing "artistic differances" which was a huge dissapointment for me.
 
I've only heard synthetic and new disease from them but i really liked those songs
 
Those are the 2 songs that don't sound ANYTHING like the rest of their songs too. :lol:
 
Yeah. That's the weird thing about Spineshank's music.. You can be listening to one song, and then the next one can be completely different... It's musical talent i tell ya!

I was pissed to see that the singer was leaving.. Really upset me.

And sorry about that, Giles! If you want, you can look at it in Firebird or Netscape and get a regular scrollbar... ;)
 
Back