Music SoftwareMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sprite
  • 4 comments
  • 476 views

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
Messages
8,429
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
Messages
GTP_Sprite
Hi im an avid user of Propellerheads Reason, I also use Soundfordge, FL Studio & Acid Pro along with other software that is used to get the best from this software.

i just wanted to know if anyone here uses other softare for music creation, and what do you use :) i dont want this to be a post your own songs thread as their is already one of those.
 
I use audacity to record, and iTunes to play. That's the end of it really.
 
Audacity to record, EAC for ripping and Foobar 2000 for playing.
 
I use Acid to mix music for videos and stuff...works pretty good. There is one called Garage Band or something that is supposed to be fantastic.
 
"Garage Band" yeh thats for Mac, but its a bit basic, bit like e-jay for pc, too basic for actual creation freedom, but if you just want have fun with music the yeh its cool.

is there anyone on here that uses Reason?
 
Back