Music you listen to while playing GT4

• Thread starter DurWinning
  • 16 comments
United States
New Jersey
durWINNING
Noob Saibot 007
Don't know if this thread was made so if it was I'm sorry.

So quick question what music d you listen to.
I listen to only to songs

Nothing Wrong - Jimmy Eat World
And that song by Papa Roach. ( Can't remember what its called.)

So what do you listen to

Yeah same for me, I don't have any BG music - just the pure noise of the engine and tyres. Besides, I need to hear when to change gears etc. so music is just distracting :)

I turned off the BGM in GT4 ages ago. I listen to whatever I'm playing on my stereo, if anything; I have no special music for GT4.

Some songs really ''fire me up'' so to speak, for some reason I do better when I hear them:
Jimmy Eat World, both Papa Roach songs and a few others that I can't remember.

The two songs by Papa Roach are "Getting Away With Murder" and "Not Listening" for those wondering. I listen to a mix from the NFS Carbon and NFS Most Wanted soundtracks when i play.

Just game noises. I really hated GT4's soundtrack, only a few songs to my liking.

To be honest, I'm not listening to anything while driving a car. I can't focus with music. The best music in the world is the sound of engine reving up.

To be honest, I'm not listening to anything while driving a car. I can't focus with music. The best music in the world is the sound of engine reving up.
That's how I am with GT5, after muting the music in GT4. I tried to have it on, but after playing GT4 for years with just game noises, I found the music in GT5 to be distracting.

Mostly Pink Floyd and on weekend nights, CBC Radio Canada's great music show, Vinyl Tap with Randy Bachman (he used to play with Bachman Turner Overdrive and The Guess Who).

Sometimes I listen to Bluegrass to give the game that Smokey And The Bandit feel.

Ian

Back