Mustang "Trans-Cammer" (SEMA Award 2009) '70 (image) Premium [NEW]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Riggins
  • 33 comments
  • 8,108 views
Awesome! I have an 08 Mustang GT that looks like that in the game, same wheels and color.

I used to have an 07 in real life that was that same scheme.
 
I purchased it aswell as I have run out of top end machines to spend money on. And with the new seasonal events, I was able to spend a few million and return to my 20,000,000cr status at the end of the night.

Purchased and fully tuned. I was expecting a higher tune for power, but its respectable.
My 1st impressions of the car are similar to many others. Its a very fun car to drive. I have to find a good tune, but so far it handles decent and its speed is good. The car has lots of character and the interior view cant be beat.
 
I guess this would be eligible for the HIstoric (pre '79) race? Anybody tried it?

i bought this car cos one of the tuning garages has a tune for it. I then tried to enter in said race
,DENIED!! Says pre 79 only. I m wondering although its a 70s model where does the 2009 come in to it?
 
Last edited:
Bullitt_3.jpg
 
Back