Mutiplayer questions from a total noob....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imothph
  • 0 comments
  • 285 views
Messages
1
I checked through the Q&A sticky and didnt see an answer to my question (perhaps because only an idiot would ask).

I've just got my playstaion 3 and basically don't know anything about it - same applies to GT5 I suppose since I only have 18 hours into it.

My question is this - how does off-line mutiplayer work? Specifically, with the older playstations and GT 1,2,3...etc I would bring my memory card to my friends place, load up my garage on his system and off we went. But the Ps3 doesnt have "Memory cards" - at least I dont think so and I've only noticed GT5 2-player battle in Arcade mode.

How do I get my garage and cars to a friends house (or vice versa) for split-screen racing? Or is the only option to play online with a hosted race if you want to use your own cars (versus the arcade version)?

Thanks!
 
Back