mutli_cars for X2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter alcarey
  • 7 comments
  • 363 views

alcarey

(Banned)
Messages
15
I will trade 4 cars of your choice (that I have) for a X2010.


PSN andycarey
 
what cars you have?
 
If you have a Citroen Concept 08 I trade my carbon for your Citroen
 
R8 Racecar (Audi R8 playstion)
Saleen S7
Amuse GTI Turbo
Speed 12
Corba 427
1970 Ford Trans-Cammer
Castrols Toms Supra 01
NOMAD Diablo
S2000 LM Racecar

and others around 75...
 
I'll trade you my X2010 for
Saleen S7
Amuse GTI Turbo
Speed 12
Corba 427
 
I'll trade you my X2010 for
Saleen S7
Amuse GTI Turbo
Speed 12
Corba 427

I'll start tomorrow with the S7...and one everyday until all 4....you can recieve all 4 before you send..

PSN andycarey
 
I'll start tomorrow with the S7...and one everyday until all 4....you can recieve all 4 before you send..

PSN andycarey

ok deal
 
Back