mwoodski's GT7 Photo Gallery

• Thread starter mwoodski
  • 18 comments
United States
Connecticut.
mwoodski
mwoodski
As the title states, this'll be my gallery for images in GT7. I personally strive for most of my photos to look like they've actually been taken by an actual photographer. So nearly all photos of cars on track will have been taken with the "camera" on the walls of tracks looking in, usually at the height a photographer would be standing or kneeling at from that vantage point.

Here's one just so the opening post isn't empty.

1646628809279.png

Last edited:
this car y'all. THIS. CAR.

I have not had more fun in this game so far than taking the Silvia Q's and thrashing it around any track absolutely bone stock down to the tires. It's got the perfect amount of slip and it's just so light on it's feet.

Photo was taken from the wall drivers right at the entrance to the tunnel at High Speed Ring.

FNS401QX0AENz2S

Last edited:
Did you add the stickers to the rear window on first picture? Great work!
I did yeah. Went through a few combos before settling on that. Since then a parking sticker has been added in the other lower corner.

------------------------------------

Ol mate just casually one handing it through the banks of BB Raceway while on some Comfort Mediums like an absolute madman.

1646883926280.png

Love the widebody on the C4 Corvette as well.

1646884020256.png

I did yeah. Went through a few combos before settling on that. Since then a parking sticker has been added in the other lower corner.

------------------------------------

Ol mate just casually one handing it through the banks of BB Raceway while on some Comfort Mediums like an absolute madman.

View attachment 1121955

Love the widebody on the C4 Corvette as well.

View attachment 1121956
Bro it looked like it came straight from PD design It was so clean!

Extremely light tune Levin. Racing exhaust, exhaust manifold, air intake, and brake pads. Also height adjustable suspension, a fully adjustable diff, and sports tires mechanically.

One thing I'm annoyed by is how if you wanna add decals or paint, the game defaults to removing the factory decals on the quarter panels and tailgate.

1647489211716.png

1647489235207.png

Back