MX83 Absolute Comfort Rig

• Thread starter HackiRoku
  • 0 comments
Canada
(Quebec)Canada
Hacki_Roku
Hi guys,

I will show you here my last edition of my cockpit. This is my 6th cockpit since ive got into racing wheel with Gran Turismo 2 with a simple Wingman Formula Force GP (red one). The racing wheel become more strong and powerful over years and this was a problem for my first Rig, too much cheap and tinny. This is the one i talk about, with my new G25 at this time.

So ive made this, more strong, well built and the greatest part about this one was the to little storage room for my game.

After that, the concept still the same only this one has to be more ''movable'' if its possible.... the reason why is that i build this one in my old house but i knew that i will moving to another place by the next summer, so the final design can be dismount in 4 big pieces, the ''table'', the floor, the shifter/handbrake console and the seat, so heavy that i count it as a piece for sure, after ive move, ive realise this Mx83 electric seat was the most heaviest thing ive move trought my appartement....

Over the year ive add some things here and here, my design is so simple that he can be mod easily, not he best looking Rig out there, ive seen a lot of beautiful project here at GTP, but i think mine has a more comfortable quality ride out of it, making the adjustement on the seat like a real car really worth the work involved. So instead of showing you tons of pictures, ive made a little slideshow for you, enjoy the video :sly:

Vimeo quality on the way

Items

-Samsumg 32'' LCD HDTV
-2xG25
-Buttkicker Gamer2
-Altec Lansing PC Audio System
-Pyramid Power Supply
-Jungletouff G25 Lightweight adapter
-Momo Mod7 Steering Wheel
-MX83 Handbrake Console
-MX83 Fonctional Electric Seat
-MX83 ashtray
-The Perfect Pedal
-Custom Solid aluminum Bar

If you have some questions or wanna you see in more details some parts of my modifications on my rig, you can go there

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=116827

If you still have some questions, feel free to ask :)

Last edited:
Back