MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter 87chevy
  • 22 comments
  • 1,227 views
Messages
1,271
Is this not the GREATEST show on TV? Spike has struck gold! I laugh my A$$ of just about through the whole show. If the actual event's and wipe outs aren't that funny, the Narration is HILARIOUS!!!

But I did a search and found nothing on this GREAT show!:eek: So i want to know what everyone thinks.
 
This has to be one of the stupidest shows I've even seen, I saw it once and never again. Its only funny for 5 minutes, then it just get stupid.
 
I know it is pretty stupid but its quite amusing when some jackass tries to dodge those boulders or skip a rock when their leaping on those stones and on of them lands on their chrotch
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
This has to be one of the stupidest shows I've even seen, I saw it once and never again. Its only funny for 5 minutes, then it just get stupid.

You have a horrible sense of humor. That show is Hilarious. The best is the spinning log competition. People fall between them and literally bend in half! It's good times!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:
 
I think YOU are the one with a messed up sense of humour :)

I dont watch the show b/c I don't have cable or sattelite
 
Originally posted by emad
I think YOU are the one with a messed up sense of humour :)

I dont watch the show b/c I don't have cable or sattelite

well, yes i do have a twisted sense of humor:D

sorry you can' t see this show. IT'S GREAT!! all the pain of others to laugh at!
 
Yes, by far, the funniest show ever!
It's brought me to tears by laughing so hard.
 
Oh man I seriously cannot get enough of MXC. I love it.
 
Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
This has to be one of the stupidest shows I've even seen, I saw it once and never again. Its only funny for 5 minutes, then it just get stupid.

That's the, uh, point.
 
My favourite one is when they have a row of ten doors with paper covering them but only one of them is open. Then add around 30 people trying to run through these doors and it makes a pretty funny show.
 
This show is great, It just makes me laugh so hard I get tears in my eyes, this show is simply wonderful, although I'd like to see the show un dubbed for once. The game where they run across the spinning logs is the best, funniest game IMO.
 
Kenny Blankenship is a true playa. The voice that dubs him is perfect. Vic's also damn funny.
 
I like MXC, but I prefer the original, "Takeshi's Castle" is the finest. Of course the dubbs in MXC is stupidly funny, but TC is one hour long and almost no cut scenes, it goes on as the players goes, too bad I watched it back in Manila, N/A in the US. ):
 
I've been dropping suggestions in their "suggestion box" to release it on DVD - seeing as how they're releasing Joe Schmo on DVD.
 
I think the commentary is stupid, but some of the things the contestants do are hilarious. Have any of you guys seen the one where the guy was so fat the rope snapped and he fell into the lake? I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that. Sometimes I get bored of the show, though.
 
I like MXC, but I prefer the original, "Takeshi's Castle" is the finest. Of course the dubbs in MXC is stupidly funny, but TC is one hour long and almost no cut scenes, it goes on as the players goes, too bad I watched it back in Manila, N/A in the US. ):

Takeshi's Castle rules.

I like the game at the end when they ride those tanks that shoot water
 
Funniest show on T.V. right behind Whose Line is it anyways...

Screw friends and all that other hokey sitcom crap. I hate Friends..... Glad it's finally gone.
 
Kenny and Vic and Captain Crunch and Guy R0XX0RZ! :D

My favorite narration is when they were talking about this guy who's a sheetrocker moonlighting as a tubcaulker. Vic said "He puts is caulk in the crack" and Kenny didn't know what he meant by that. Hi-friggin-larious.
 
GET IT ON!!!

Captain Tanaka rules... Oh and I love that little Japanese dude who interviews all the contestants. But ya Vic and Kenny are da bomb!
 
@ Hyperglide: The little guy is Guy LeDouche. And it's Tenneal not Tanaka.
 
Yes this show is the greatest, they still have it on. Since the new season started they changed the time, I think its every Thursday on spike TV. I think its somewhere between 9-10pm and The vanishing boy this question is for, since I'm originally from the philippines, but moved to Canada when I was 5 months old lol, I just want to know if MXC is still on there? I got a lot of reletives there and wonder if they've heard of the show.
 
Back