My 0/0/0 cars small amount

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 14 comments
  • 693 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
I have some more but only boring prize ones (I know some following are prizes as well)

Honda s2000 03
Lancer evo vii Gta 02
Civic 1500 3door 25i
Savanna rx7 infini iii(fc) 90
Caterham reflex blue
S200 amuse gti 04 sebring silver metallic
Corolla rally car 98
Gran truismo skyline gtr 01
Honda s200 eu 01
Opera 350z 04
Toyota celica Trd sports m zzt231 00

Also have quite a few other standards for trade

Not after anything in perticular but like fast cars
 
Last edited:
I would like
S2000 amuse gti 04 sebring silver metallic

I cant send cars yet till the end of march as i am booked but i can send 15 paints for this car. or 1 set of gear for it
 
Unfortunately no the paints gears etc at this point in time if I still have it when you are nearer free
We will work a deal
 
What would you like for the 0.0.0 Caterham ?
 
au CERUMO Supra '01? Any condition what "racey" cars you got
 
what colour is this Lancer evo vii Gta 02

i can trade after reset
 
Deep blue pearl
The car I said I wanted I just got in a ticket
 
au CERUMO Supra '01? Any condition what "racey" cars you got

I have every tradeable car. Just name what you would like.:sly:👍
 
Deep blue pearl
The car I said I wanted I just got in a ticket

cool mate thanks but have that colour already
 
Can I have the tvr speed 12 with silver chrome wheels?
 
Can I have the tvr speed 12 with silver chrome wheels?

Sure, Do you want the Speed 12 fully upgraded or stock? I have a few in different colors any particular color you want ?
 
What colours you got fully upgraded fine
 
I am at work right now. I will check when I get back home and post the colors.

EDIT

The colors are:

Chameleon Blue
Starmist Blue
Flip Flop Yellow
Sunset Pearlescent
 
Last edited:
Looking for any standard Elise that isn't '72 or the Motorsport Elise
 
Your PM box is full. I sent the suits. :)

Edit: I didn't send suits. I need to message you about the car I am sending after reset. Which one and I forgot to who. (Sorry, booze......)
 
Back