My 100th Post!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Magic069
  • 11 comments
  • 520 views
Messages
5,891
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me!!! :lol: Can you tell I am excited about my 100th post? I know its not anything compared to you 3000 post people posts, but it means a lot to me... :cry:

I would like to thank Gtplanet, and its owner Jordan, for allowing me to reaching this point... also all those mechinacs, and moderators... Thank you Thank you!!! :lol: :rotfl: :lol:


:cheers:
 
OHHHHH and that makes me an active member!!!! WOOOHOOOO

:lol:
 
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Your 2 funny, your speech is great.
 
Congratulations, and keep postin':D:thumbsup:


Even though I have 2500+, I still get excited everytime I add a hundred to it...;)
 
Originally posted by Magic069
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me!!! :lol: Can you tell I am excited about my 100th post? I know its not anything compared to you 3000 post people posts, but it means a lot to me... :cry:

I would like to thank Gtplanet, and its owner Jordan, for allowing me to reaching this point... also all those mechinacs, and moderators... Thank you Thank you!!! :lol: :rotfl: :lol:


:cheers:
Thank you! It takes people like yourself to make GTPlanet what it is today. :)
 
what have you been smokin?

I don't know who that was directed to, but I've been smokin' crack...
 
Originally posted by Magic069
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me, Happy posting to me!!! :lol: Can you tell I am excited about my 100th post? I know its not anything compared to you 3000 post people posts, but it means a lot to me... :cry:

I would like to thank Gtplanet, and its owner Jordan, for allowing me to reaching this point... also all those mechinacs, and moderators... Thank you Thank you!!! :lol: :rotfl: :lol:


:cheers:
Congrats on the posts, and thanks for the compliment. (mechinacs) :cheers:
 
Sorry about the misspellings... I get kinda nervous when making a speech.... :lol:
 
yeah, yeah......you people go ahead and brag...but I have....................count 'em...............THREE posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone beat that???????
 
Originally posted by ps2guy109
yeah, yeah......you people go ahead and brag...but I have....................count 'em...............THREE posts!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can anyone beat that???????

:eek: WOW! Dude you're on a roll man, keep up the good work!:p:lol::thumbsup:
 
Back