My 180sx Drift run video

Awesome Vid. Gj :) . Ive been trying to learn how to drift lately and this should help as i have an interest in using a 180sx for drifting.

Were u using brake drifting in ur drifts?

bluebert
Awesome Vid. Gj :) . Ive been trying to learn how to drift lately and this should help as i have an interest in using a 180sx for drifting.

Were u using brake drifting in ur drifts?

yup I use alot of brake when i enter a corner,sometimes lol

Sweet, downloading now, Very nice indeed, good clean drifts with consistancy lasting the whole lap, good angle, im looking foward to seeing more soon 👍 👍 , all in all id give it a 4/5 for me... very nice :sly:

Dang, that was some nice drifting action. How hard are your springs? it looked like the car had more bory roll than usual. It really added to the awesomeness of the video. Keep up the good work. :) 👍

just a question, is there a difference between a 180sx and a 240sx,
is it named different in different countries or are they different cars or what?

blotto3000
just a question, is there a difference between a 180sx and a 240sx,
is it named different in different countries or are they different cars or what?

the only differents is that the 180SX came with the CA18DET turbocharged engine and 240SX" came with with KA24DE engine noneturbo.but all in all the car in the game acts the same way in all different verisons of gt4 .

nissandrifter
the only differents is that the 180SX came with the CA18DET turbocharged engine and 240SX" came with with KA24DE engine noneturbo.but all in all the car in the game acts the same way in all different verisons of gt4 .

ok,
so pretty much the american version of the game has the 240sx instead of the180sx?

Hey man whats up nice vidoe would love to do one of my own but i am not good with computers . oh yeh why did we need 4 links to the same vidoe

Back