My account seems to have been hacked...

• Thread starter Jbaffoh
  • 17 comments
United States
So Cal
Whisper_Crew
My account was hacked by a russian, my friends were deleted, and my name was changed to S. Dobrey.

I can't seem to change my name back, and I have no list of former friends. Also, my profile shows the wrong mileage.

Any suggestions?

My account was hacked by a russian, my friends were deleted, and my name was changed to S. Dobrey.

I can't seem to change my name back, and I have no list of former friends. Also, my profile shows the wrong mileage.

Any suggestions?
Send an e mail to Sony?

Send an e mail to Sony?
I was able to restore my name on PSN and in-game, but it, and my mileage, is still wrong in GT6 Community. Weird.

As for former friends, please re-friend me if you see this. I've been absent for a while, so I'm not sure who's still playing, and who left for better games.

Sony can't figure out what happened, and I can't get the name that shows up in GT6 Community restored to my real name. Oddly, the name that shows up in my leaderboard is correct.

I found 4 PS3's were activated, so I deactivated them all.

Battlefield 3 shows up in my trophy list, and there was an online save game for that on my PSN+ account. That save game had Russian writing under it. I'd never even heard of that game before.

It would be nice to restore my real name, and even nicer to recover the friends who were deleted.

Funny how the first couple of threads RyanAtSubway visits are those that XtremeTeddy frequented. New account today too. Probably just coincidence.

I think this thread is done, though I don't want to go against the IBTL rule.

Funny how the first couple of threads RyanAtSubway visits are those that XtremeTeddy frequented. New account today too. Probably just coincidence.
Wait what happened earlier? I like a good story :cheers:
Also, I read the AUP and I thought you weren't allowed to have more than one account?

Back