My apologizes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mygroth
  • 20 comments
  • 1,629 views
Messages
476
Messages
Mygroth1989
Greets fellow GTP fans,

I just want to apologize to the people I have offended in a post several weeks ago. I called people irrational and stupid because they liked Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. I was pretty much radical pro-Japanese cars, I still like them but I have also learned to like and respect Italian cars lately, especially Ferrari.

Now I guess I also have to apologize towards the moderators because this post may be considered non-relative to the boards, so sorry for that guys.

Kind regards,

Mygroth1989
 
It's good to see people are still able to apologize nowadays.👍 (even if it's sth. rather irrelevant but still and by the way I am not one of the offended ones)
 
Greets fellow GTP fans,

I just want to apologize to the people I have offended in a post several weeks ago. I called people irrational and stupid because they liked Ferrari's and Lamborghini's. I was pretty much radical pro-Japanese cars, I still like them but I have also learned to like and respect Italian cars lately, especially Ferrari.

Cheers dude! I must confess that the Japanese cars are growing on me. Just did the GV300 with a NSX-R and it's great car. Amazing what it can do with a modest engine. 👍
 
You made a threa for this????

Why is everyone just attacking the OP nowadays?
OP had the courage to come out in public and apologise.
Well done Mygroth :)
 
Why is everyone just attacking the OP nowadays?
OP had the courage to come out in public and apologise.
Well done Mygroth :)

People always have to hate on others to look good.. :indiff:
 
it's ok :) in french we said

"fault confessed is half forgiven."
 
Well for one this thread has nothing to do with GT5.

Yeah but come on, OP has probably already been banned, so cut him some slack.
He's man enough to apologise, an exception should be made.
He insulted people with his thread, and now he has the courage to apologise.
 
He's apologizing and then gets attacked?

Some cold people here...
 
Thanks for the kind and forgiving replies mates, don't worry about the offensive ones! =)
 
Japaneese or Italian they're all just cars
Some people have no hearts. It's nice to apologise
 
You made a threa for this????

I'd rather see someone with the courage to admit their mistakes than arbitrary hate.💡
 
Back