My best online race so far !

• Thread starter amine787
  • 1 comments
mounir5
I'm used to play with the driving line.I don't usually play with all aids off, but this time I joined an online room called ''hard racing'' with all aids off except ABS. The first two races were normal but the 3rd one was awesome. It was in the Nurburgring GP/D. Full 16 cars grid, I started 12th ('cause I finished 4th last race). Somehow I got the first place in the first corner . I kept the 1st place during all the race ( 4 laps..) and won it by 1 sec. The second car was chasing me and putting a lot of pressure on me, my hands were sweating... I realized how fun is to race without the driving line :sly:

When online racing is good, it can be really good! Especially when you find someone who matches your car and your skill (regardless of where you are in the field, top or bottom) and you're having these epic duels :)

Here is a video (sort of, webcam...) from my latest online race (public lobby, where everyone was from Spain, for some reason). 450 pp at Suzuka. I'm driving the Honda Integra. The race was 9 laps with tyre depletion on. The first three laps were intense, but then I got a gap and the other cars went into the pits on lap 4 and 5 while I could stay out until lap 6 on my RM tyres. When I came out of the pit it was right in front of the chasing cars and a tree lap epic battle begun :)

This is definitely one of my best online races so far!

Back