Hi,
First post, probably a lame one too. Just got my birthday car this morning, after waiting since november. I get up at 630am, crank on the old ps3, get hit with ps3 3.60 update
, finish that, crank up gt5, get hit with patch 1.08
, finish that, go to my game and receive my prize.
83 Honda City turbo. Not really excited about it, but don't really know much about it (had to go to work so couldn't research it). Should I be excited, or is it a blah car?
First post, probably a lame one too. Just got my birthday car this morning, after waiting since november. I get up at 630am, crank on the old ps3, get hit with ps3 3.60 update
83 Honda City turbo. Not really excited about it, but don't really know much about it (had to go to work so couldn't research it). Should I be excited, or is it a blah car?