my BMW tti dirft video

  • Thread starter Thread starter tony1201
  • 13 comments
  • 3,974 views
Messages
48
Messages
MAX-Orido
my bmw dirft replay in suzuka east.............
live

cookpit
 
Amazing! And without using the handbrake, that puts me to shame then. Suzuka East is by far my favourite course on which to drift, but I'm guessing none of my scores come close to yours (best is ~8,000). Which summons the question, how many points in fact did you get for that run? I'm guessing roughly atleast 12,000; which would be close to a No. 1 spot in the online records am I correct? Also, are the physics set to 'standard' or 'professional', and what tyres did you use?

Again, amazing stuff. 👍
 
Amazing! And without using the handbrake, that puts me to shame then. Suzuka East is by far my favourite course on which to drift, but I'm guessing none of my scores come close to yours (best is ~8,000). Which summons the question, how many points in fact did you get for that run? I'm guessing roughly atleast 12,000; which would be close to a No. 1 spot in the online records am I correct? Also, are the physics set to 'standard' or 'professional', and what tyres did you use?

Again, amazing stuff. 👍
this replay is my IR NO.1 (BMW tti) record............12902pts
i set in profrssional mode......and n3/n1 tire.......
 
Nice Driftin.

Just out of curiosity, were you using a wheel or the Controller?
 
I tried to beat your time today without much success. 3rd place and some 4,000 points less was all I could manage.
 
Very nice man! Started off pretty much perfect.
 
awesome mate. i spent ages last nite trying to find the best tyre combo etc to use.

u using the pad or wheel?
 
How can you punish such an engine?! :nervous:


:lol:

Great!
I couldn't do the same (I'm slow in-fast out)
 
is drift trial like gthd? great video by the way
 
Great drifting man, keep up the good work!
 
Back