My BMW Z4M-Roadster

• Thread starter Felix
  • 4 comments
England
Hereford
Fellix79
I only got my Z4M last Nov, but with the recent good weather in the UK I decided to take a few pics of it.

It's all standard, which after my previous Impreza P1 and the mods is rather novel. Sadly the Z4M Coupe was too far above my budget for me to get, hence I got myself the Roadster.

Nice one, congrats. With the best straight 6 they ever made!

My old man use to have a E46 M3 Individual Soft-Top , so I really grew to love the S54 engine. Now I've got one myself and it's even more impressive when you put the M3 CSL parts onto the E85/86.

Always loved these. IMO the best interior BMW has designed in terms of style. They have aged rather well too. Almost bought a Z4 3.0i but ended up choosing a 986 instead.

Always loved these. IMO the best interior BMW has designed in terms of style. They have aged rather well too. Almost bought a Z4 3.0i but ended up choosing a 986 instead.

I had an ultimate budget of £16,000 for a car. The Boxer S and Caymen were possibilities for me, but the running costs were a big worry for me, due to how tricky it is for engine access. Also I didn't like the styling that much.

If you got a 3.0, I think you would have been underwhelmed with it's performance and just how it drives.

Back