My Brands Hatch 80s Grand Prix has been corrupted, how can I get it back?

  • Thread starter Thread starter hurrydowns1
  • 6 comments
  • 1,093 views
Messages
10
United States
Illinois
Messages
hurry-downs1
Has anyone else had their Brands Hatch 80s Grandprix circuit become corrupt? At the back half of the circuit, the road just disappears into a canyon, the trees are there put the road is just gone. It happens in Arcade mode and the Senna trails mode. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? Do you have to get rid of all the updates and re-load them?
 
The road is gone? Your PS3 may be on its way out. Otherwise you should atleast try to delete your game data and re install it.
 
It has happened to me in SPA, but restarting my PS3 solved the problem.
 
It happened to me on replays only.
Recently, GT6 killed my ps3, I left it running the demos and when I got back to play, my ps3 no longer could read the discs.
 
The road is gone? Your PS3 may be on its way out. Otherwise you should atleast try to delete your game data and re install it.
Will I, lose all my achievements, and cars if I delete the game data?
Thanks for your response.
 
Not if you just delete the game data. Make sure you don't delete your save data. Trophies are saved on the PSN server so no matter what data you delete you won't lose those.
 
Not if you just delete the game data. Make sure you don't delete your save data. Trophies are saved on the PSN server so no matter what data you delete you won't lose those.
Thanks for clearing that up.
 
Back